TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly
excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery, the owner and operator
of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply
with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree
to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed
by Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a
consultant or otherwise providing services to Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery and accessing the Website
in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions,
you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Peter Strong trading as Heritage
Country Pottery, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text,
graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other
form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any
such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by
copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as
granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark
displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the
written permission of Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or
enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in
breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the
and conditions: https://heritagecountrypottery.com/privacy/
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery makes
available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that
the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties
(express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is
secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take
responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the
- Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the
whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions
shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery accepts no liability for
any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our
rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from
the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then
between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that
might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will
have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is
invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted,
and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a
waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes
arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the English and Welsh courts.
Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery details
- Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery operates the
You can contact Peter Strong trading as Heritage Country Pottery by email on [email protected]